March 23, 2017
1. MS Girls/Boys Track: Informational/Parent Meeting! Thursday, March 23rd, 5:30-6:00 p.m. in Maxwell! Plan on attending with your parents. Boys will be in commons, Girls will be in the lunchroom! The meeting is at 5:30 pm, I think there was some confusion as to whether it started at 5 pm.
2. If you are planning to take a DMACC class in the fall please see Mrs. Allen for paperwork. Paperwork must be completed before you are registered for a course.
3. A representative from Ellsworth Community College will be here Thursday at 11am. See Mrs. Allen if interested.
4. The Speech Club will be having their end of season pizza party this Thursday, March 23rd during Lunch in Mr. Smith's room.
5. After Prom 2017 Can & Bottle Drive, March 25th 9:00a - 12:00p.
6. StreetSmarts will be the company we will be using for Drivers Education. Gary Smith will still be teaching. The program will run from April 5-May 6 on Wednesday evenings from 6-9pm and Saturday mornings from 9am-noon. Also, there is a mandatory meeting with parents on April 5 starting at 6pm.
Classes will take place at Collins-Maxwell Middle/High School. Specific room details will be sent out by Mr. Smith after registration is complete.
Registration is done online at streetsmartsdriversed.com or by calling 515-279-1112.
1:30 Dismissals on Tuesday (August 23) and Wednesday (August 24).
Zootopia Under the Stars on Friday, September 9!