Important Dates coming up:
April 26-HS Girls/Boys Golf at State Center
April 26-HS Boys Soccer vs. Nevada at Maxwell
April 26-HS Boys Track at PCM
April 26-MS Boys Track at Ballard
April 27-HS Girls/Boys Golf at Gladbrook Reinbeck
April 27-HS Soccer vs. PCM at Maxwell
April 27-HS Boys Track at State Center
April 27- MS Girls Track at AC GC
April 27- HS Girls Track at Ballard
1. Good luck to the boys soccer team as they take on Nevada tonight at home! The game starts at 5:30.
2. Carter Fricke will be signing his Letter of Intent to run track at Simpson College today at 2:15 for anyone that wants to go support him. The track guys need to get changed when it's over and get on the bus for the meet in PCM.
Good luck to the HS Boys track team as they travel to PCM.
3. Good luck to the HS Girls/Boys Golf as they travel to State Center.
4. Good luck to the MS Boys track team as they travel to Ballard tonight.
5. Registrations for DMACC online and on-campus classes are due April 27th
6. PROM INFORMATION NEEDED:
- Need your responses to the prom questions for Grand March TODAY!!!!!
- If you are NOT walking in Grand March I need to know that asap!!!
- If you haven't bought a ticket and still wish to do so, please see me right away to get that done.
- If you haven't signed up for a TABLE or PICTURE TIME you need to do that TODAY!!!
***Please remember, I will NOT be available to you tomorrow as the Juniors and I will be decorating and I will not have information with me to sign you up etc. so get it done today! *****
7. The Grand March for Prom 2018
6 p.m. Large Gym Maxwell
Prom King and Queen will be announced
at the end of the Grand March!
Prom attendees will then travel to:
Cambridge Community Center Cambridge, Iowa
Prom Dinner will be served at 7p.m.
Prom Dance will be from 8-11p.m.
8. Want to earn 2 easy silver cord hours? See Mrs. Allen, looking for someone to help with soccer concessions Friday night from 4:45-6:00.
9. Junior parents (and any other interested parents who want a jump start): Financial Aid Night, Thursday, May 3rd, 6pm in the Commons. Information will be collected for those parents attending the track meet.
10. YSS Summer Program needs help beginning June 4th-July 19th. The program runs from 9:30-12:15. Volunteers will help facilitate learning experiences in the STEM fields as well as music and video production. Please see Mrs. Allen or Kalli Kennel (Impact Coordinator) for more info.
11. Students, please do NOT have their gym bags on the floor, especially around the classroom doors? (Middle School, mainly) They need to be in their locker or in the locker room. The middle school hallway does not have room for bags all over the floor.
12.There are blue Love for Lindsey Bracelets for sale for $3. If you would like to purchase one see Mr. Nelson either in his office or during lunch.
13. The Collins Public Library would like to offer silver cord hours every Tuesday in June from 9-11 am for the summer reading program. We would like two high school students
If you have any questions you can email Sara Coree at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. *** Collins-Maxwell Athletic Booster Events ***
C-M Athletic Booster Club ~ End of Year Potluck
When: Thursday, May 24th
Where: Maxwell City Park, Enclosed Pavilion (West of Casey’s)
Who: All Middle and High School Collins-Maxwell athletes, coaches and their families!
The Booster Club will provide hotdogs and burgers, condiments, plastic and paper serving items.
We ask that you bring the following based on your 2017-2018 grade:
7th grade athletes – Bring Chips
8th & 9th grade athletes – Bring Dessert
10th & 11th grade athletes – Bring side dish
12th grade athletes – Bottles of Water
Activities will be played in the Volleyball, Baseball and Basket Ball areas.
Any questions, please contact Kathie Smith email@example.com.
Drive a Ford for C-M Athletic Boosters
Ames Ford Lincoln would like to help our C-M Athletic Boosters by giving us $20 for each test driver that has a valid driver's license, 18 years and older, and is from different households. They will give us a maximum of $6,000!
We need to meet our goal of having 300 people that meet the above requirements. This can include 18 year old seniors! Recruit your family and friends! No obligations, no selling anything or asking for money. Just get everyone you know to take very short test drive.
Grade winner with the most referrals will win a pizza party and slot of time that is determined by the school to play at the park during the school day.
Individual winner with the most referrals wins a $50 gift certificate at Logsdons.
Need your Help!
We will need parents and kids to sign up for one hour slots of time by 2018-2019 grade level. They will help fill out forms and to bring in traffic. We encourage your family and friends to come during your grade's hour that they are working to keep the traffic steady throughout the day but they can come at ANY time between 9:00AM-5:00PM.
Sign up here. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084dabae2ca5f58-test
Buffalo Wild Wings in Ames Fundraiser (Starting 3/1/2018-5/31/2018)
You can view details of the fundraiser at the link below. Take a picture of the card to use at the restaurant with your phone!